- Join the Movement 4 Back Lives National Week of Action in Defense of Black Life
- Open our congregations to support movement – offer refuge, sanctuary (Toolkit coming)
- Build the Poor People’s Campaign Virtual Mass People’s Assembly & Moral March on Washington June 20, 2020 and UUA Poor People’s Campaign
- Turn out for UU the Vote to fight systemic racism in the justice system, in the streets, and at the ballot box
- “Don’t Call the Police – Work to Eradicate Anti-Blackness” – Find ways for you and your congregation to reflect, learn, and act outlined in this UUA statement
- Subscribe to Side With Love to stay connected with UUs and other people of faith and conscience in this work for justice and equity
- Subscribe to UU the Vote to support local organizing, electoral justice, and democracy in this time
- Watch M4BL National Call to Action Webinar on Strategic Demand to Defund the Police
- Side with Love & Love Resists Political Education Series — Featuring Everette Thompson, Dr. Charlene Sinclair & others, beginning June 10th. Register now!
- Donate to keep protesters out of jail. Find your local bail fund through the National Bail Fund Network here
- Take up a congregational collection and/or redistribute your resources by giving to local frontline groups working to build grassroots movements
- Your time and use your influence to recruit others. Invite a friend to join a webinar with you, have hard conversations about policing with your family, organize your neighborhood for action!